Phoenix Home Tours 2014
Take advantage of annual Phoenix Neighborhood tours happening in November & December. Get a glimpse into some of the oldest, and most charming, historic homes around the city along with up and coming complexes.
- Historic Roosevelt Home Tour- Nov 9th
(McDowell to Van Buren and from Central Ave to 7th Avenue)
This series of neighborhoods grew between 1893 and 1930 and is known as Phoenix's first suburb. Explore turn-of-the-century architecture (Bungalows, Neoclassical, Tudor, Period Revival and Southwest Vernacular Homes) (RooseveltNeighborhood.org).
- Vendors and Food Trucks will be on site
- Tickets are $15 per person (advance $12 per person)
"Proceeds from the Home Tour support the work of the Roosevelt Action Association’s mission t"o preserve the neighborhood’s unique historic character."
F.Q. Story Historic Home Tour- Dec 6-7th
(9th Ave. and Culver St)
The 30th annual tour + holiday street fair marketplace will take place Saturday Dec. 6th 6pm-9pm and Sunday Dec. 7th 11am-5pm. Saturday will feature Holiday flair, Dickens Carolers, Luminarias, and on Sunday there will be Food and gift vendors as wel as a street trolley available for transportation.
- 12/6 6pm-9pm
- 12/7 11am-5pm
- Home tour tickets are $15 per person and can be purchased the day of or online
Midtown Urban Living Tour- Nov 1st
(along the Light Rail on Central Ave.)
Presented by The Midtown Museum District Neighborhood Association, this self-guided tour showcases 8 of Midtown's urban-living residences. Bike racks will be available at each location and pedal cabs will be on-hand for easy transportation.
- Begins @ 12pm
- Tickets are $15 and available at Regency House (2323 N Central Ave.) the day of event or online.
- Walking, biking, or using the Light Rail are recommended for getting to the event. Parking available at the United Food and Commercial Workers Building (2401 N Central Ave.).