What We're Loving This Week
- Halloween events around the Valley from The Hot Sheet Blog
No matter where you are in the Valley, there is a celebration nearby!
- Seasonal Sips + Nibbles!
Show us the food...
1. 10 Best Places for Soup in Metro Phoenix from ChowBella
Pane Bianco's Rustic Veggie, PPMC's Coconut Lentil Curry, or a promising From Scratch bowl at Windsor? Yes please!
2. Pumpkin Maple Chai Tea from Original Chop Shop Co. say WHAT?!
3. Extended HH at St. Francis from 11am-6pm woot woot!
More time to enjoy Mezcal Mules, AZ brews, and amazing eats!!
4. $2 Pints @ PPMC on Halloween from 8pm-10pm
After stopping by Bunky and showing us your Halloween get-up (do it!!) hit up PPMC for this special + a costume contest!
- Locals Latte Art Competition (Nov. 6)
Baristas & coffee peeps from around the valley will be competing for prizes from the likes of Coffee Stock, Able Brewing, Acaia + more while the public watches and enjoys coffee, snacks, beer & wine. Partners include Presta Coffee, A Side of Heart & Silent Flight Coffee.
Altitude Coffee Lab 8320 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale 6pm-10pm
$5 to compete, free to watch
- Lay it On Me: Layered & Stacked Local Jewelry
You can never have too many jewels. At least that's how we fly here at Bunky Boutique! This week we shared our awesome midnight blue pieces as well as mix+match handmade copper, silver and brass goodies. Have a request? Stop in and let us customize your look or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Amazing Bus
Can we please cruise around San Fran in this baby?! Sleisure AKA Soldier Leisure AKA Andy Brown snapped this photo and we are feeling major ride envy. P.S. did you know we carry Andy's amazing art prints in clothing form?