What We're Loving This Week
A weekly roundup of inspiration, little obsessions and guilty pleasures.
- Fashion Week with Phoenix Art Museum
This weekend is full of stylish events held by our fantastic neighbors, the Phoenix Art Museum!
1. Fashioned in America- Opening Reception- Friday Oct. 10 @ 6pm
2. Student Salon for Fashioned in America- Saturday Oct. 11 @ 10:30am
3. Film Screening of Advanced Style- Sunday Oct. 12 @ 2:10pm
(RSVP required for events)
- Honesty For Breakfast's feature on our girl, Allie Phillips!
If you have been to Bunky lately it is likely you've admired the work of Allie Phillips, AKA Ann Revere Jewelry. She is one inspiring and talented chica!
- Downtown Happy Hour List from DowntownPhoenix.com
Good clothes and good food are two things very, very dear to us. Thankfully we take care of the clothes part, and good eats aren't far at all. We will be referencing this list often for where to hit up near Bunky!
- Scotch & Soda has arrived!!
This fantastic line made its debut at Bunky Boutique this week. Shop the essentials here
- The Cross Back Long Sleeve
Early Fall in Phoenix can be hard. It's cold, then it's kind of hot, and we all just great the day with a scarf (even if paired with a tank top) because it's October for crying out loud. This tee from Chaser just gets it. Long sleeve to cure your sweater-longing and armpit-loathing, yet open in the back to keep your cool. Ah.
- Teacher Appreciation Month is ON!
Have you heard? Teachers and education employees get 20% off at Bunky all month long! Just show us your ID or proof of employment :)
Show us how you Bunky by using the hashtag #howdoyoubunky on a photo of you wearing your Bunky finds! We love Mila in her scarf below!!
- 5 Reasons You Should Wear Leopard This Weekend from Refinery29
I'm no newbie when it comes to leopard print. I was wearing spandex bell bottoms of the pattern (likely paired with a matching top) when I was 10. My obsession has seen me through leopard pumps, sneakers, wallets and party dresses. We've seen some dark times, my animal print and I, but I'm always stoked when it's back (AKA now!!) - RC
Check out animal print goodness @ Bunky here!
- Coming Soon: Diego Pops in Old Town Scottsdale
The power couple that brought the valley Original ChopShop Co. is opening a new spot called Diego Pops specializing in tacos, tequila and treats. They read our minds and stole our hearts!