Your 'Weekend up North' Check List
Planning a weekend cabin trip? Before you head up north (or veg out in front of the fireplace), make sure you've got all the essentials.
- Base Layer: The perfect tee to lounge in all weekend long. No one will know that you have worn the same one the whole time- manly musk is always in, right?
- Flannel: No cabin trip is complete without one. Layer up in one of our Heritage Flannels. Thick knit and sure to go with everything in your closet.
- Oversized Scarf: Keep the plaid train rollin' in these amazing reversible scarves. Soft, cozy and perfectly masculine.
- Bedhead Beanie: Keep away the cold and the hair brushing.
- Grooming Essentials: Even if you skip out on the whole chopping wood thing, you can still smell like the great outdoors with Woodsman scent beard balm, cologne and beard oil. Keep the hairs tame with easy-to-pack beard and pocket combs. Shop all men's grooming here.
- Quality Beverage: It's hard to beat the perfect G&T. Pick up John's Tonic and follow the instructions on the bottle for a simple yet life-altering (seriously) wind-down bevvy.