We're Packing our Bags for Coachelle 2015!
Weekend 1 of the massive fest in the desert known as Coachella is fast approaching, and we are packing our bags with outdoor necessities and style must-haves!
- Chloe Backpack $59
- a Journal for memory jotting, picture keeping, and doodling $13
- Reusable water bottle $28. A major must!! There are water filling stations around the festival to keep you hydrated and reduce water bottle waste.
- Sunglasses. They will be glued to our faces all weekend long! A backup pair doesn't hurt. $18
- Truce hand sanitizer, because 100,000 people in one place calls for some disinfecting.
- Hair ties. Keep those long locks held back when the wind picks up! $2
- Favorite Bunky Gloss $23. Glide this lipgloss on in the AM and you will have perfectly stained color (and no stickiness!!) all day long.
- Dipped Triangle necklace $30
- All natural Citronella Candles $22 for set of 2. Fighting with bugs all weekend at your campsite is no bueno. We will we toting these awesome locally-made candles to naturally deter the little guys.
- Turquoise Bear Earrings $18
- Leather and Bead Bracelets $36
- Assorted Stackable Rings $10 each. These little rings are made of either copper, brass or sterling silver and are perfect for mixing and matching to create the perfect boho look!
- Desert Postcards $4
- Bunky Balm $10. Protect and heal your skin after long days in the sun. Our Bunky Balm is organic and made locally!!
- Triangle Bar Necklace (sterling silver) $55
- Spiritual Gangster Snapback $30